Thursday, January 31, 2008

Butt Snap

someone farted, I smelled around. Naturally I blamed my dad.

He got all pissed and said "NO! I didn't. Papa is proud of farts. It's Art."

****


another instance was when I commited the nose crime- I dealt one out and he smelt it. He got REALLY PISSED.
Like, really livid. He was screaming at me "Go take a shit!". It was odd how angry he got.

To this day when I think of it, I say WTF?

****

Just a few nights ago, someone... oh fuck it- AYA was giving me shit about a burp I let out.

I said "at least I pass gass through my mouth- not my ass!"

Then, like 8 minutes later, she's talking to my mom and suddenly lets out this violent fart- but it wasn't a loose one, it was really tight and in a soprano range... like a twig cracking or something. A crisp and staccatto fart.

I said "What the fuck was that???!" to which she replied,

"that was a Butt Snap!"

I'm still laughing thinking about it...

1 comment:

Ganbun said...

I knew I was gonna be in trouble by letting you become an author to this blog.