Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Can you Bottle a Fart?

I thought i'd share this childhood story for you......

must've been 6th grade.....i was at my best friend, Jeff's house in the summer
and we were being typical kids .....being bored.....skating.....playing nintendo......
hmmmmmm....what to do....????
I know.....let's fart into this jar and bottle it for a week and see if it still smells!
I let one rip and then quickly capped it.
The next week we were hanging out and decided to re-visit that jar.
"You open it"
"No , YOU open it"
back and forth... back and forth......
how are we going to find out if it's still in there?!?!?!?!?
...wellll......(and i know some of you will hate me for it, but keep in mind I'm 11 yrs old)
my best friend's sister's little kitty happened to be strolling by......
Jeff picked her up and held her and I brought the jar over to her.
I opened the jar and held it to her face.
She immediately recoiled, and the claws came out!
Luckily I was only holding the jar, but Jeff
had some serious scratches.

No comments: